There is too much information in the world, so people filter out the excess. To make sure no one filters you out, you must grab attention. Study the composition, find your style, and choose exact words. Don’t talk about your ideas. Show them.
It’s a fail
A presentation with too much text, small print, and complex wordings is simply unpleasant to look at.
How do you know that the presentation looks cool? It must turn heads. People will photograph, download, and share it. Have you ever seen one like this? If not, create it yourself.
Anyone can google pictures with those little white men. We’ll show you how to make your presentation stand out from the most boring ones.
If a slide looks like a Wikipedia page, something is clearly wrong with it. You will understand how to present information without unnecessary words.
Learn more to make your presentation look even better. Morphing, converting to video and online PowerPoint alternatives.
online course with feedback
from the lecturer
- Former supervisor of the Fedoriv educational project “Super People”
- Worked as Product Marketing Specialist at Microsoft, launched Windows 10 and Office 2016 in Ukraine
- Supervised TRC Lux advertising projects (total project value - 2 million UAH)
- Participated in the countdown project to Euro 2012 (“Ukraine’s Most Important Clock”)
- speaker at the Ukrainian Forum of Marketing Directors
- 8 years of experience in marketing and sales
- typical presentation mistakes
- structure and its types
- presentation creation
- slide size
- creating sections in a presentation
- reusing slides
- organizing objects and areas
- basic grid and why you need it, how to use it
- types of shapes
- how to change a shape
- round shapes or sharp corners
- making a shape a rectangle or a curve
- intersection of shapes
- cropping a photo in a curved shape
- 5 principles of slide design
- Types of presentation styles
- Composition of objects on a slide
- where to download fonts
- how to install and implement them
- background in presentation
- gradient and pictures
- how to download and make them transparent
- where to find beautiful and modern photographs
- which photos to use and which not
- png image formats
- photo that will make a PowerPoint presentation better
- how to replace and crop a photo
- how to remove background in slides
- using icons in presentations
- where to find and when to use them
- gifs and live photos
- when and where to use them
- screen video recording
- where to find a gif
- how to make a gif from a video
- video in presentations
- basic processing using PP
- overview of the main graphs and recommendations on how to use them
- insertion + data binding - excel first then powerpoint
- chart overview
- creating a document with different graphs for PowerPoint
- map sources overview
- Piktochart, Canva, Crello
- incremental fading
- Design Ideas and Transformation
- Table of Contents and navigation in slides
- Voice recorder and online presentation translation
- presentation export
- how to save a presentation, recommended formats
- convert a presentation to video
- links in presentations
- Pixton Comic Character
- Stock sources (free)
- pickit images
- Emoji Keyboard
- article analysis
- how to make a presentation
- preparation before and during the performance
like at the end of the course.
- working with structure
- processing large amounts of data
- working with graphs and data visualization
- creating templates
- selecting images, videos, and gifs
The more points you earn, the more valuable your certificate is.
Current price: 250 $
Wait a few seconds.
Your application is being processed.