How do you tell the difference between the real problem and its result? How do we decide what is the right solution? Business Analysts deal with such questions to help companies overcome difficulties and move in the right direction.
Before finding a solution, business analysts have to understand the scope of work and scale of the problem. They need to gather information about stakeholders, list the problems and plan the changes. When we know the core of the problem - we can find the best solution.
Business analyst allows the company to survive, keep up with the competitors and move towards a strategic goal. After finding a solution it is important to make sure that changes are implemented efficiently. It is also crucial to educate employees to work in a new way and make sure that everything goes smoothly.
Choose the right tool
Your client realized that business doesn’t work efficiently anymore. You need to analyze the project specs, list problems and choose the concept for your analysis.
Prepare for the change
To detect the real problem you need to conduct a root cause analysis. Then, you have to determine the requirements for the solution and build a Use Case Diagram.
Execute the solution
If you are not sure what to do at each stage of the problem solving, you have to learn how to overcome resistance to change, analyze results, and develop recommendations to increase efficiency and engagement.
11th of August
online course with feedback
from the lecturer
- 15 years of experience as a business analyst and IT systems architect
- Lead Business Analyst at EPAM Systems for the last 5 years (25+ countries, $1,450,000,000 revenue in 2017)
- Experience being Lead Business Analyst in projects for Oracle, Boeing Inc., Kaspersky Lab, DHL, Cambridge Associates, etc.
- President of the Russian branch of the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)
- Currently lives and works in the United States
like at the end of the course.
After passing the course I’ll able to do
- work with the stakeholders
- lead projects in a flexible way
- analyze the effectiveness of each working stage
The more points you earn, the more valuable your certificate is.
Wait a few seconds.
Your application is being processed.